CDDC is committed to working with presenters to expand the audience for dance by engaging your community in the art of dance and it processes. Acclaimed for its artistry, CDDC has a unique ability to communicate to audiences and to welcome them into the work and lives of the artists who create it.
CDDC in the Community
- Narrated Performances with audience interaction – (Public performances and student matinees)
- Master Classes
- School and University Teaching and/or choreography residencies
- Professional Development workshops for teachers
- Collaboration Workshops with CDDC collaborating artists or local artists
- Community programs in: schools, museums, community centers, synagogues, churches, mosques, etc.
- Artistic Director Carolyn Dorfman, collaborating artists and dancers are available for press interviews as well as presentations in the community
- CDDC artistic and executive staff available to lecture and connect with the community
- Hi –resolution photos and art for graphic publications including posters, postcards, email blasts, newsletters, websites, etc.
- Press release resource templates for specific work and communities
- Letter template for connecting to various audience constituents
- Boilerplate text about each dance being performed with press quotes and artist’s statements
- Study Guides for performances and CDDC’s copyrighted CREATING CULTURAL COMMUNITIES (a resource for teachers and presenters)
- Promo DVD of work with introductions by Carolyn Dorfman for viewing in various settings.
- Information Page about teaching artists that includes photos and a description of classes.
- CDDC will market all performances on our website with links to the presenting theater
- CDDC creates and sends E-mail blasts using Constant Contact