Registration for NJ SummerDance 2014 is now open! Click here to register.
Explore the world of Contemporary Dance! Ages 13 & up, Beginner to Advanced.
Dates: August 11 to August 15, 2014; 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Location: D’Angola Gym (Harwood Arena), Kean University
1000 Morris Avenue, Union Township, NJ 07083
Daily Classes Taught by Carolyn Dorfman & Company Include:
- Modern Dance Technique
- CDDC Repertory
- Dance Dialogues on choreography, careers, & more
- Master Classes by Guest Artists
Includes a Culminating Community Performance
- Early Registration (before June 2, 2014): $325
- Registration (after June 2, 2014): $375
- Full Week of Morning Sessions: $175
- Single Morning Session or Master Class – $30 each
- Need-based scholarships are available on a first come, first serve basis. Deadline: June 2, 2014. Click here to apply.
Featured Guest Artists:
- Kelly Buwalda- Certified Health Coach, Founder of Kelly Buwalda Nutrition & Wellness, Nutrition Teacher at Joffrey Ballet School
- Bahiyah Hibah- Currently starring on Broadway in After Midnight, former principal dancer with Alvin Ailey Dance Theater
- Brandon Jones- CDDC Company member
- Louie Marin- CDDC senior Company member, Certified Pilates Instructor
- Bennyroyce Royon- Artistic Director, Bennyroyce Dance Productions, Founding Member of the Bad Boys of Dance, and former member Karole Armitage/Gone
Check back soon for detailed bios, class descriptions, and master class schedule.